Friday, August 28, 2015
the beginning of school
The beginning of school is OK, I have had a boring day in class sitting around listening to these teachers talk about school and how freaking great it is going to be this year. I hate the classes that I ended up with. First off Mr. Zulz says you can pick your classes. That is a bunch of bull, because I ended up picking non of my classes that really ticked me off. I wanted to go to Metamora but that boat sailed away and is not coming back. I didn't want to be in Spanish but guess what is first hour, Stupid Spanish. So that lovely saying you can pick you classes Timothy is not true, not real and a big freaking lie. So how is school going, just peachy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel bad for you Timothy. I was kind of the same way. I wanted to take Biology 2 and Geography and Metamora but that didnt work out when i wanted to go to Metamora. I hope u end up getting used to your classes.
ReplyDeletei won't don't tell me what to do i am struggling alot
Deletei won't don't tell me what to do i am struggling alot
Delete:( I'm sorry that you hate Spanish, but I think it will help in the future! I'll try to keep it fun, at least.
ReplyDeleteyou don't know me i am going to cry about what you said
Deleteyou don't know me i am going to cry about what you said
DeleteI wanted to take Metamora as well but I really need to makeup for lost credits and I need to get the credits that I need so its probably for the best
ReplyDelete