Thursday, November 5, 2015
the door in the wall
I was digging around in my closet trying to find my money stash but I found something else. it was a boarded up crawl space. Since I was curious I pulled back the old board and crawl inside. When I was crawling it was getting darker and darker so I wipped out my phone and turned on the flashlight. I saw something I did not want to see. It was a dried up decaying body of a person. I just about crapped myself. Then the skin of the body started to move and then a fat hairy red eyed rat crawled out the mouth of the body. I then wake up, it was all a dream. A bad dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would have checked even if it was a dream to see if it was there but thats pretty creepy
ReplyDelete