Friday, December 4, 2015

Who stole snow

Breaking News snow is not coming this year. Mommy is that true, is snow gone? No little Jimmy someone stole it. Who stole it Mommy? Well I will tell you. Along time ago before you were even born I married your Dad and we were happy until we had you Jimmy. Then life got harder, your Dad thought you were ugly and he wanted a divorce. So I got stuck with you and I knew you liked snow so much that I had to get rid of it. So I hired someone to steal it. Mommy why would you do such a thing! Well little Jimmy I don't like you. Mommy you are a monster and I don't love you anymore. I want to run away. Go ahead Jimmy suitcase is by the door. Then Jimmy walked over to the door and opened it to leave and he stopped. He saw something so beautiful it was snow. He turned around and said mommy there is snow and his mom said darn he was almost out the door too.

1 comment: