Thursday, October 1, 2015
scary scary
When I was a small Timothy I had a scary thing happen to me it was not good thing either. I was at home and I had fallen asleep but then woke up to something rattling so I when upstairs to see in my room what the heck it was. It turned out to be that my old record player was on so I opened the small door to turn it off but then I realized that there was no record. I usually leave the record on the turn table because I am lazy and can't put it away but there was no record, then the record player turned off automatically and I thought what the heck. So I went back down stairs and sat down on the coach to fall back asleep but then I hear a click of a switch and a record start playing but at a slow speed. Now my record player can play at a slow speed but it just moans the record and make really crappy noises. So This time I ran back up stairs and saw the record player was on but no record on the turn table. So how was it making noise. Then I saw a bright light come from of old 1950's TV. The TV scene was like car lights coming head on at you. Then the sound of the record player screamed a ear popping noise and the TV flickered on off like a crazed maniac. The record player then screamed a word like hell and the TV's scene burst shooting like pieces of glass everywhere. I blacked out and fell over. I then woke up looking around my room on the floor. I saw the TV and nothing was broken on it, no glass anywhere and there was a record on the turn table. I said to myself must of be a nightmare. Then I walked into the bathroom and I saw on my face what looked to be little spots of blood so I looked closer and there were tiny piece of glass here and there on my face. I just about crapped myself when I saw that. Was it a nightmare or did it really happen I don't know?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment