Friday, September 25, 2015

jig saw

i was running from this crazy person his name was Jason. He had just slowly killed the teacher and the superintendent. It didn't look good for the teacher because he had hung her from some barb wire and was struggling for air hanging above the 3rd graders that were scared out of there little nose picking minds. The Superintendent was also struggling because he was strapped to the front of the school bus slowly getting compressed to the side of the build. It did end well because the school bus hit the building at 90 miles per hour. I was scared and hide on the roof of the building. Then I watched Jason turn his head in a complete 360 and then crawled up the side of the building and said you are next.

6 comments:

  1. this jason person sounds pretty scary. He sounds unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this jason person sounds pretty scary. He sounds unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would freak out if someone had turned their head in a complete circle and told me I was going to die next.

    ReplyDelete