Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Week 10

If I took over the world first I would make the Chinese build a rocket. Then put all the stuck up people in it and shoot it at England. Then I would make them build a statue of me in New York. I would be so proud then I would go to NASA steal another rocket ship and go to the moon and play golf. Then push the big red button and watch the world explode into a million pieces. I would be like so so happy then play another game of golf. Also I would take a old car to the moon with me and drive it to the frozen side of the moon and freeze in to a ice cube so when aliens visit the moon they can see me frozen in time.

4 comments:

  1. I could totally see you becoming the leader of the world just so you could destroy it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could totally see you becoming the leader of the world just so you could destroy it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't want to take over the world. I would take a good amount of cash into my possession and then hand off my powers to someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of preservation to let the aliens know what exactly happened after our world ended. This is a pretty great blog.

    ReplyDelete