Friday, February 5, 2016
cupid is stupid
If I was approached by a flying naked midget. I would probably wonder if I was on drugs. Then him asking me in a happy voice of happiness to be cupid for the day. I would probably punish him in his face. Seeing this fly freak makes me not want to like Valentines Day. Actually who in there right mind would think a naked fly midget just says love all over. That person had to be on something that wasn't good. So would I be cupid for a day? Never in a million years. Not even for money! If I was forced to be cupid I would ruin peoples lives. I would make people fall in love with dogs and lamp poles. It would be funny and I would laugh hysterically.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You owe Cupid three compliments.
ReplyDeleteis it hard to be sarcastic at everything all the time?! i feel like you could believe in something.....you just judge really quickly.
ReplyDeleteThe introduction to this blog is enough to make me stick around and read all of your blogs. And I wouldn't enjoy being Cupid either.
ReplyDeleteWow that is pretty dark.
ReplyDeleteWow that is pretty dark.
ReplyDelete