Friday, January 29, 2016

be a little kid

First I was born then I became a punk. First I ran down the hallway butt naked screaming my head off, Only at the age of two hours. Then at the age two I stole the neighbors cat. His name was Tubby because he ate all his cat food. Since my mom wouldn't buy cat food I had to feed him my mom's two pound bag of flour. At age three Tubby died, so I sold him to the science teacher for five dollars. My mother said Timothy you need to see a therapist. So I went, just to see what this therapist had to say. She started talking about how you need to control your energy and how about being nice to people. I cracked up laughing at this chick. She sounded like a hippie "control your enter energy man." That chick was a nut, shes the one that needed a Therapist. So I got up and farted in her face and went on my marry way.        

5 comments:

  1. I'm afraid to ask you "What's on your mind?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid to ask you "What's on your mind?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do therapists do when they need a therapist? Are they failing at their job? Who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  4. stealing your neighbors cat is kind of harsh

    ReplyDelete