oh no Ms. Hudson was not a responsible adult and lost her pen. Good Golly Ms Molly what shall I every do. Well I know got to staples and get a new one. It is a pen for flip sake. I meant to say lets be kind loving students and find Ms Hudson's pen because that would be the niece thing to do. So I say lets go around the school saying oh purple little pen where are you. Are you OK little purple pen. Don't cry Timothy is going to find you it's OK. And The class can sing to Ms Hudson. Oh where Oh where has my purple pen gone. It ran away from me. With it's little clicker and cap oh where oh where can it be. That would be a site to see. So as I was on my treacherous advantage to find that little purple pen I stumbled upon a cabinet full of purple pens, there was so many in there. At least like six pen in this cabinet. It was like I found treasure but knowing that Ms Hudson's pen has her name on it. I just picked them all up and through them away.
awww he does have a soul! i cant believe you would buy her a new one if no one could find it!
ReplyDelete