Sunday, April 17, 2016

dumb mistakes

Now this may have been the dumbest mistake in the world that I made. It was so bad that I was embarrassed for weeks maybe even months. It may sound like a comical joke but it wasn't it actually happened. If I told a soul everyone would laugh at me. I probably wouldn't be able to get a job. Just thinking about the incident gives me a chill. The incident was so bad probably not even believable. So I am not going to tell you, sorry. Its a secret. So I'll just tell you a silly mistake. Not the one I was going to tell. One time I was driving and pulled in to Walmart. Got out and went in to get some stuff. Came back out and I locked my keys in the car but thankfully I had a spare key in my pocket.    

1 comment:

  1. I literally ALWAYS have to make sure I have my keys in my hand!

    ReplyDelete