Friday, January 8, 2016

crazy dreams

In my dream I was going to some town in a valley and this dream has happened to me so may times. So some driver is driving and he takes me along a mountain road and for some reason I ask for him to pull over then I get out and he drives off and doesn't come back. I then jump off the side of the mountain and I fall and before I hit the ground I close my eyes. I then wake up in my bed. I think I am awake but I'm not because weird things are happening in my room. Like all my furniture is walking around and all the lights in my room are flashing on and off at random times. I then start running around the house scared out of my mind. While I am running my mom's dolls are walking down the stairs from her bedroom saying things like play with me. I like you. Your my best friend. in a creepy death voice from hell. So I run out of the house and that was an even worse idea because my parents cars are trying to eat me. Also the neighbors are running at me with kitchen knifes and Walmart bags. Saying lets go shopping for a new child. I then close my eyes and fall to ground like I was tasted or something. Then I open my eyes and I can't see a thing. Dark blackness fills the room as I sit in a chair that I am tided to with thick heavy rope. Then a flash of light blinds me and laughter fills the air. The laughter gets louder and louder til it is pounding on my head. I wake and sit up in my bed and I hear my mom saying it's time for school and you are going to be late. I realize that I was actually awake and this wasn't a dream and get up to get ready for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment