Friday, January 15, 2016

five things

I would choose objects that don't mean much because it would show that I don't follow people. I don't what to be normal. I want to do what, I want to do. Be creative, make history, do something. Not just follow someone and be a copy cat but to do something and call it your own. And some girls would see these five objects and say what the heck but the girls that actually look would see much more. They would see new things, new ideas and just maybe the future. My objects would be a piece of paper, a Lego, pencil, a book with blank pages, and a record with no song. Sounds boring right. But if you think about it. These things can be much more. That piece of paper can be an origami bird flying over the white puffed clouds. That pencil can draw lines that make art and inspiration flow like a river going through a valley of sweet green grass. That book can tell story to generations and generations of people. That Lego could build the future of imagination. That record could be a song to remember one that make life good. But some people just don't see it. I see color exploding in the air of imagination, creativity, music and joy when I see these objects, what do you see?  

2 comments: